Monday, January 23, 2006

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM!!

I WILL NEVER BE

I will never be the same again

I can never return, I’ve close the door
I will walk the path
I’ll run the race
And I will never be the same again

** Fall like fire, soak like rain
Flow like mighty waters
Again and again
Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff
And let the flame burn, to glorify Your name

There are higher heights
There are deeper seas
Whatever You need to do Lord, do in me
Glory of God fills my life
And I will never be the same again

Yes, I will never be the same again!! With the Glory (and favor, of course) of God upon my life, I’m heading FORWARD for greater things… Watever plans He has begun in my life, I believe will come to completion soon… the puzzle pieces which He is still working on will soon fit ever so nicely in the picture!! Juz cant wait *winkz* and watever You need to do in me – stretch, break, mould – have Your way… for I believe that at the end of the day, after all that shaping and molding from You, I will come out different than before… never the same person again… amen!!


“… may your WHOLE spirit, soul and body…”

On a side note, I felt a sense of reassurance when I heard this song being played in evie’s car when she came pick me up for another round of visitation at the Taman Megah Disabled Centre (TMDC)… I have always loved this song because of the reassuring promise of the Father to me… she came to pick me up after church for another round of monthly follow-up to the taman megah disabled centre, I juz cudnt help smiling when I heard this song… in life’s journey, there’s bound to be sunshine and rain, laughter and pain, but Jesus Himself said, “I want you to remember, I want you to KNOW: YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!! All in all, it is the last sentence in fact the last word, that means so much to me!! Thank You, Jesus!!

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Along life’s road
There will be sunshine and rain
Roses and thorns
Laughter and pain
Across the miles
You will face mountains so steep
Deserts so long and valleys so deep
Sometimes the journey’s gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember
I want you to know

** You will never walk alone
As long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you all the way
You may feel you’re far from home
But home is where He is
And He’ll be there down every road
You will never walk alone.

The path will wind
And you will find wonders and fears
Labors of love and a few falling tears
Across the years

There will be some twists and turns
Mistakes to make and lessons to learn
Sometimes the journey’s gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember
Wherever you may go

Jesus knows your joy
Jesus knows your need
He will go the distance with you
Faithfully

Jesus knows my joy, my needs, my heart’s cry!! No matter how hard the journey is, how far ahead the end is, He is my faithful Father who will take my hand in His… it’s even more encouraging to know that He is walking with me through every season of my life, carrying me through the dry desserts… remember the footprints story? *winkz*

No comments: