Saturday, January 21, 2006

WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

06181901… 345253364… 446, 323!! *LOL* I’m juz picturing the confused looks on the faces of my faithful readers ;p aiyo, don’t even bother trying to break that code, your efforts will juz be in vain!! Becoz no one will EVER find out what that means!!

It’s so vivid!! Hit me SO hard, it’s like a slap on the face!! Lord, only YOU know all about it… why stir the still waters again?? Esp after a peaceful “rest”?? I chose to obey You, yes I did!! burnt it at the altar… made a PROMISE to myself to let that be a chapter that goes into the history part, an artifact that’s nicely displayed behind museum’s glass doors… somehow it juz hit me hard this time!! Again!! WHY?? Question is, WHY??!!

I tried… then I failed… listened to some sensible advices… determined to try harder, for my own good (and also becoz the Lord says so)… finally succeeded, after much struggles… or so I thought… then I realize that it has SO MUCH been a part of me… that I still see ashes of it, despite having destroyed it in the fire… like when you go through a surgery, the cuts & wounds will eventually heal… but can anyone make the scars vanish for good??

Yes, I KNOW You’re teaching me something… Something for my own good!! Open my eyes to see REALITY!! Found only in Jesus!! In Jesus’ name, Amen!!

No comments: