Wednesday, January 03, 2007

TRANSITIONING by His spirit…

Grrggh!! Streamyx sucks big time!! Kononnya kabel dasar laut laluan antarabangsa internet sedang mengalami kerosakan disebabkan oleh gempa bumi yg melanda China & Taiwan serta HK & China. Cis!! That is juz to lepas geram :p Scroll down for the real post, haha.

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, pow’r and love
Our God is an awesome God.

This year’s watchnight was superb!! For a change, I was at DUMC’s. So I have both themes, from DUMC and Grace PJ as well. That’s how the title of this post came about: Transition. But the actual verse on the banner was taken from Isaiah 54:2. As for Grace’s, it is the year of the Cross, Sword and the Crown, with which the accompanying verse is from Zechariah 4:6. Now you see that the title of this post is the combination of both worlds, haha.


It’s been a year since I made one particular transition, and I’m just glad I made that decision. The word transition was very much a prominent term to me because personally, I have been wanting a little change physically, emotionally, spiritually, and even socially. Looking at it at a deeper level, only God knows what is in my heart and mind. A year of transition also means taking a step into new world and new heights. But only God will know the right time in guiding me in to those transition time. But still I’d wished it will come soon, haha.

Ooh, one member of the family left us for 3 months. But not long after, one more new member was added to us, haha. My brother left for his National Service yesterday. Wonder how is he coping there :p Beranang, Selangor is not too far away though, compared to Kuantan, Terengganu, heh.

I remembered the time when he anxiously checked the NS results the minute he arrived home from school. Was it disappointment or excitement when he saw his name and IC number exactly the way it is before his very eyes, haha. He had repeatedly checked it just in case there was a blunder, but there it still is whenever he checked the website. God’s will or what? Anyhow, I just hope he will be doing fine there la, hehe.


Now, this is the other new member of the family I was referring to: A two-month-old Golden Retriever, hehe. Say hie to ROXY, everyone *winkz* It's been a while since our previous dog died, it's even been a longer while since I played, stroked, patted and manja-ed a dog, haha. Golden Retrievers are known to be really good assistants to the disabled. So can I train her up to do things for me? Haha. She should be trained up to help me around the house soon :p Esther hor? Hahaha :))

4 comments:

*esther* said...

no.

cannot.

if u want her to help u, then u share with me to pay whatever i paid for the dog. hehehehehe.

Elaine said...

hahaha... by installment la yah? *lol*

Anonymous said...

happy belated new year!.. haha long time din comment here edi.. well i've got a good excuse.. the line was preety down this past few wees ya.. ehhehhe
luv ya

Elaine said...

hahaha, ya lo.. the connection really bad lately :-/ but ya, at least my new year welcome post is up, kekeke..

ooh, and blessed belated new year to u too.. may 2007 be a year of unfolding many surprises and His will for u, amen? ;) *muakz*