Thursday, December 28, 2006

CHRISTMAS IN MY HEART!!


Christmas isn’t Christmas,
Til it happens in your heart
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where Christmas really starts…

So give your heart to Jesus
You’ll discover when you do
That it’s Christmas… Really Christmas, for you!!

Yes, Christmas isn’t really Christmas til it happens in our hearts. This Christmas brings various kinds of feelings and emotions. But I ask for love – God’s love!! Reflections of the past came flashing back, and I had wondered why He let it flood back in to my memory bank. Good ones are definitely worth smiling at, but what about the not-so-good ones? With all those experiences, I believe some way or another, He has built me up stronger and a lil more mature. One lesson I’ve definitely learnt: Silence lets you “see” things beyond the surface. And when the truth decides to reveal itself one day, the effect will not be as bad, haha. Therefore, one resolution for 2007: To go on adopting that quiet and gentle [if I was ever gentle at all to begin with, haha] spirit :))

I have always felt that Christmas will not be complete without this song. How much more true can the lyrics get? Indeed, we are the reason that He gave His life.
I AM THE REASON THAT HE GAVE HIS LIFE.

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys we knew we’ll find
But we never realized a Baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We are the reason that he gave His life
We are the reason that He suffered and died
For a world that was lost He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learn more about gifts
The giving of ourselves and what that means
On a dark and cloudy day a man hung crying in the rain
Because if love, because of love

I’ve finally found the reason for living
It’s in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do, every word that I say
I’ll be giving my all, just for Him
For Him


My Jesus did it for me, and now I’m doing it for HIM!!

No comments: