Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WHEN LOVE & FRIENDSHIP GETS CONFUSED...


The truth can sometimes hurt. And I WAS hurt when the truth came unexpectedly yesterday, despite having known very well about it two years back. But I guess love, God’s love to be exact, washed and covered that whole bad experience. I guess that the many similar experiences that I went through helped matured me in one way or another. If this was thrown at me back then, I would have “crumbled”, haha.

Many people say or make promises. Yet not many can keep them. “I will never…” Now, u knw the phrase well: NEVER SAY NEVER!! The more u vow with the word NEVER, the more it will happen… I thought I was strong enough to face it, but I was wrong. Not because I have not gotten over the whole issue, but because of the fact that the truth was hidden from me. A promise never to let xxx come between our friendship? Haha. I guess I was hurt again when the whole story was re-lived. Realization of the hurt only sank in when I retire to bed last night. Couldn’t sleep until almost 3 a.m. I might have put on a strong front, but that was a mask. I might have acted “selamba” around u, but deep down……… Hahaha :p

Can I juz ask that the “bad experiences” stop/end here once and for all? I’m just afraid that I might not be able to take it any longer. Tired of wearing a mask, especially in this particular area. Set me free, pleeeease!! Hahahaha :)) but one thing I want you to know, I never drew any line in our friendship despite the painful truth…

[p/s: Just let this be a passing history and/or chapter. But if you ever decide to comment, you dun have to reveal yourself. Keep your identity to yourself k? I dun wanna complicate things further! Thanx.]

No comments: