Monday, December 18, 2006

A PASSION…


…is something that, I would say, is inborn. That would mean something we do effortlessly, rather than struggling with something that we do not have a single idea about.


…because it is a gift from God, it comes naturally when we are in a position that will maximize that particular gift.


…is where we perform best!! Where we are passionate with what we do, and do best.



…REMAINS A PASSION NO MATTER WHAT!!

** I am not going to bear with it any longer. Once I found another root, I'm leaving this one!!


2 persons – no, make it 3 – take a very special place in my heart. Sometimes, we don’t need words to speak our hearts. Just that special look, a glance that we exchange. Thanx Esther, Wei and Evie!! You guys have really been tremendous blessings *muakz* I will never trade this friendship that we share for anything at all in this world :)

No comments: