Thursday, February 01, 2007

BETTER TO BLESS THAN BE BLESSED!!

Last night is probably one of the nights that I feel tremendously blessed. It is especially satisfying to see that you can be used to bless others.

First off,
DUMC started this new Zone Prayer thingy, where each cell under one zone will meet to pray and minister (may I add fellowship) to one another. Yesterday was PJ North 4 & PJ South 2 under Pastor Seng Fei. No doubt, I was jittery and therefore hesitating whether or not to go since I dont really like big crowds. But I went anyway. I am not a fan of corporate prayer meetings, but I was really glad I decided to go. Juz being in His presence was what I needed. In a way, I am blessed by what was shared. But in another sense, I am blessed to be able to bless others *winkz*

Go back 4 hours before the zone prayer. I was keeping myself busy with making some muffins again, this time around to bless more people, since
the last time I only made enough for my own cell members, heh. Ooh, the joy of seeing people appreciate your effort and being blessed by it :) but Sharon & Alvin from Father’s Garden said the blueberry one taste better, and I thought so too. Anyway, someone offered the suggestion of having them muffins for this year’s CARNIVAL, heh.

No comments: