Saturday, December 03, 2022

Water Baby...


Throwback to last week: 
After close to 3 years of Covid restrictions, I'm back!
In terms of hygiene, Southlake is still the best 😍😍

I can't stand public pools, 
Because they allow anyone and everyone
With any and every types of attire
To enter the pool 😱😱

After Covid restrictions loosened, 
Mr. Boss has offered to bring me to xxx for a routine hydro.
After going there thrice and coming home with red spots on my skin,
I don't think I will be going there again anytime soon.
So when he asked, “要去游泳吗?”
I said, "No Southlake, no 游泳“ 😂😂

So yah, back to Southlake...
The REAL surprise was when we were at the counter to pay for my swim 😍😍
Took out my wallet and by the time I handed the money, 
The guy at the counter said, "Saya sudah call management.
Dia org cakap tak perlu bayar. Tapi mau isi details dlm buku ini."

To my very surprise, the cover of the book says,
”PERSATUAN PERKHIDMATAN KEUPAYAAN MIRI" 😱😍😍
After 3 years of "covid break",
(What's more after a change of management),
We really did not expect them to still remember us 😍😍

在加上时不时还会听到飞机的声音,
抬头望天空时还会看到飞机飞过,太幸福了 😍😍
可怜的是,那里的 “餐厅” 已经关闭了,
没有营业了。。
我家老板少了舒服的环境让他玩 game,
没有桌子,也没得叫小吃顶顶肚子。。

He was curious as to why there were not many people, 
Especially since it was a Sunday...
Answer: Because Sundays and Wednesdays
Are for members only...
Lucky me 😍😍

No comments: