Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Book craze

If we have a task to complete for the day, 
We will usually be out the whole day.
Mr. Boss will always be very concern about one thing: 
Izit time to clear my bladder 😍😍

After completing the "task of the day" today,
He asked, "OK, Permaisuri or Parkson?"
(Note: "Parkson" is almost every Mirians way of saying Bintang Megamall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
By now, I bet the first response from friends will be,
"Wah, so nice, can go shopping!"
But not everyone will understand that
What we REALLY need is an accessible toilet,
And not all places have that...
So of course, between the two choices,
The bookworm will definitely say "Parkson" without thinking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





Because Parkson has a Popular Bookstore and Permaisuri doesn't. Ahaha.

A magnet force attracted me to 2nd floor after that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This place is so magical that I can stay here for hours...
I feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, haha...
The moment I enter this place, it's never ending... 
3 hours here and I will have Mr. Boss checking in every hour, 
Asking, “你在ε“ͺι‡Œ?” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My answer will be, “θΏ˜εœ¨θΏ™ι‡Œ” 😍😍










Can I say, "It's heaven on earth" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 comment:

Genius said...

Books have such a special sense;)