Monday, December 12, 2022

Throwback 11122022: Today's adventure terlalu "chi kek" 😝😝

A few days ago, we discovered an almost-flat tyre,
But did not give much thought to it
Since we weren't scheduled for any appointments these few days.

But today, Mr. Boss teased me about Southlake again.
I had a shock of my life to see it totally flat when I checked.
Sought assistance from the neighbourhood community whatsapp group.
To cut the story short, the culprit was a pesky little nail 😑😑

Mr. Boss quickly drove to the nearest workshop
And got the issue settled.
Came back to fetch me for my Sunday swim. 








Remember I said Sundays were for members only?
But today was even better!
The coach that was there last week with his students, 
Weren't anywhere to be seen today.
Turned out they are in Sibu for a tournament.
Whoalah! I had the whole pool to myself
For the first two hours. Syok gila 😍😍








No comments: