Sunday, September 07, 2008

Don't Let It Die...

I had some free time last Friday as my students had to entertain some uni students doing their assignments, and therefore needed to “borrow” my kids for a while. So I went down to the office and happen to see Chung Han. I caught hold of him and we had a short chat. All I did was just ask him one question… wahaha xP

By him pouring his heart as I listened, he really taught me lots… He really taught me to treasure things of eternal value than to trade it for earthly things… i have to admit that the first half of this year was really a shitty period, and I wished it hadn’t pull me down spiritually… But too bad, it sure did!!

Don’t let it die?? Yea, all I want is to be up again… I wanna be like Chung Han… Wahaha… Dude, thanks for being a friend, I know we don’t chat much but at least I feel comfortable talking, joking and opening up to you… Opening up here means not being afraid to be myself, and that includes the times when I am “behind the van” during lunch time, hehe…

YANG TERUTAMA

Yang terutama di dalam hidup ini
Memuliakan nama Yesus
Yang terutama di dalam hidup ini
Meninggikan nama-Nya

Halleluya, halleluya
Saya mau cinta Yesus
Halleluya, halleluya
Saya mau cinta Yesus


We had J-Son over for a short while for cell that night, and I thought that short while was it. Not knowing that he will call me after that, I was quite nervous when I saw his missed call, haha… I called him back, finding the opportunity to tell him about “something important.” Mission accomplished, of course, haha… Thanks for the support, bro I am hoping this time all is well with the Big Boss Above…

Yes, I was in the valleys for about 4 to 5 months, and trust me, it wasn’t fun at all down there… By God’s grace, I picked myself up… No no, my Jesus picked me up!! He was gracious enough to still be willing to pick me up despite my drawing away from Him… Haiya, anyway, that is history now la… Think back also sakit hati nia, wahaha… Just hope and pray that this time around, history will not repeat itself… Otherwise, not only shouldn’t history repeat itself, even the process should not be repeated, haha…

KAU TUHAN ADALAH BAPAKU

Kumiliki kasih Mu
Yang tak ternilai bagi ku
Meskipun ku tak punya siapapun juga
Sungguh indah kasih Mu Yang tak bersyarat untuk ku
Walaupun tak ada yang mengasihi ku

** Kau Tuhan adalah Bapa ku
Yang sangat menyayangi ku
Tak pernah sekalipun ku dapati
Kau sakiti hatiku
Kau Tuhan adalah Bapa ku
S’lalu memperhatikan ku
Tak ada alasan ‘tuk ku ragu-ragu
Ku serahkan hati ku
Kepada Mu

No comments: