Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Needed That...

I thought… I reasoned… I questioned a lot before I made the decision… I just didn’t want to get my hopes too high… I was just afraid, I guess… I thought and I reasoned again… I finally decided… And so there I was last Friday, at U Bowl, One Utama… Although I wasn’t part of the team, just being out in the fun was a breather, something that I so needed :))


Week 1: Kah Mun (from the Praise Givers), Evelyn, Calvin (a fellow church member), Debbie Debbie


Week 2: Debbie Debbie [psst: hey girl, u can do it one ;) ur house so near One U *shh* practice makes perfect rite?]

[Someone suggested that I could try bowling since I dun need to move around, juz be at the lane and shoot. But the ball kinda heavy la :p]

I was questioned about certain things, and why I did what I did. Was I sure about my own actions? Only God knows, haha. All in all, I needed that… For which I really appreciate Evie for offering to come all the way to pick me up. Thanks, dear!! Gambate, Light House!! You guys shall win the championship. Amen? :))

No comments: