Thursday, March 29, 2007

IN BIG TROUBLE!!


I’m in big trouble!! What did I get myself into? I now begin to realize how trapped and entangled I have been. I never thought I would end up in such a big mess when I started this “game.” I thought it looked innocent and safe to go on. Little did I know that I was heading in for trouble. But why? Did I just disappointed myself by putting my hopes too high?

Thinking of it really gives me sleepless nights. Having one foot stuck in this situation, I can’t seem to go forward nor can I turn back to the beginning. I guess the biggest mistake was to play with fire and accidentally setting it of in deadly flames. I try very hard to turn back, but I realize it is taking too much strength physically, mentally and emotionally.

To regret and cry over it, I find no tears falling. To be hopeful and smile at it, I see no light at the end of this tunnel. How long more will I be trapped in my own mistake? It breaks my heart, it just really do!! Lord, help me!! When will this torment ever end? I am just another ordinary human. I can’t take it anymore. Am I to blame for looking for trouble myself?

2 comments:

Trebor Nevals said...

Well, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but whatever your 'big trouble' is good luck with it!

Elaine said...

Sometimes some things may not be meant for revelation, juz for self reflection :p but thanx for the wishes.. i juz wishe there is a way out too..