Friday, March 16, 2007

DEEPER IN LOVE WITH YOU…


How could I go on loving Him when things were going rough and hardships were falling at me from all sides? 1 Corinthians 3:7 speaks for itself. After what He has done for me on the Cross, what right do I have to grumble and complain? And what’s worse ditch Him just because I was suffering there in the hospital? Instead, I really do realize that I am more in love with Him than before.

From day 1, things were really out of control, but yet I know
HE
is in control. Since the nephrostomy was a flop, the next best thing was to remove that stupid fibroid (that made me look 5 months pregnant :O) once and for all. After much unnecessary delay, the surgery was done; my main prayer request was answered. I may say it is “THE END” to a horrifying nightmare, but the Lord says it is “THE BEGINNING” to a new chapter into which He is leading me.

Throughout my stay in University Malaya Medical Centre, my mom and I have been through many ups and downs, encouragements and disappointments. Many thoughts have been running through my head as well when I had so many visitors come and go. It made me begin to think and think and think (as usual), in search for an answer. No doubt, it was all for Him. I wanted something new this time. Something that made Him smile.

What are my priorities? What is it that I truly want? Am I ready for what is ahead? I have been quietly watching and observing. Truly it has been so evident. Or is it just my mindset? That I am not going to change the way things were? Some situations were progressing, some remained stagnant. What is He trying to say? I am almost there, but yet I know there are some answers He is still holding back…

[Something that has definitely made Him smile, I know, is none other than the salvation of the “po po” opposite my bed *winkz* when Pastor Mark & Auntie Rose visited me, she challenged us to share the gospel with the po po. The opportunity came when my mom got to feed her her meals when the trainee nurses were on CNY break. The seed was sown, afterwhich Ps. Paul frm Grace USJ planted them.]

All these happened for a reason. Through this experience, friendships were formed. Existing ones were brought one level higher because of Him. Best friends care despite the distance between us. He cared enough to call and check on me all the way from holidaying in China. And “he” also cared enough to constantly check on my healing progress :”> Has this experience, then, closed the gap a little more than before? Only God knows! This experience has indeed revealed the “deeper” side of you. No doubt, it has impacted my impression on you all the more.

ne soul saved. Many more was and will be blessed as I had the privilege of sharing my experience in SURGE again. PTL!!


No comments: