Saturday, December 03, 2005

A NEW ENVIRONMENT...

i was all hyped up, looking forward to this day (that'd be yesterday by now)... not juz for the sake of hangin' out, but the fact that we'd be practising our yet-to-be-perfected carols, eheh =p oh how i juz love carols... woohoo!! in fact this was juz my second visit there and i find myself actually lovin' it already *winkz* hmmm... now wat happend was that calvin brought me to visit his fren's cell, one that consist of young adults and since they juz multiplied, plus now being the cmas season, the meeting was sweet and simple... with carolling practice as their main agenda now, everyone is seen putting an effort in trying their very best to synchronise to the tune and tempo...

having sung it countless times now ever since i was a kid, i thought that it was something i wouldnt need to worry about... well, let's juz say i thought wrong, eheh... with nichole and evie as the so called conductor guiding us with how to sing the songs, we'd have to be VERY sure of where to come in (guys and girls each have our own parts - meaning the added echos and effects), which stanza to switch to a higher key note and wateva else... hmm, interesting, eheh... ooh, and in addition to that, the guitarist really did a great job in helping us with hitting the right note and stuff... great job alvin!! all in all, i was enjoying myself with my new found friends *winkz* (not that i've forgotten the old ones la, of course) and i do hope that all will turn out well on the actual day... in front of all the children sumore, hehe...

sharing time... topic was THE THINGS THAT INTIMIDATE US & HOW WE DEALT WITH IT referring to a portion of the scripture, of course... to be honest, i never knew it before, and i thank God for revealing it to me now... it has somehow got to do with my ministry, and when i shared my portion of thoughts and wat i had in mind yesterday, it juz occured to me that all those were the past and i no longer felt that way anymore... knowing for sure that it was indeed He who helped me in the process of overcoming that which i felt years back, when i first came to grace assembly... grace pj, indeed a place where i have grown spiritually, mentally and emotionally... ooh, not forgetting, a place where i FOUND MY MINISTRY and REALISED MY POTENTIALS!!

with wat i've shared, it prompted them to throw some questions at me (abt my ministry - where i'm involved, wat i do... i guess they juz wanna know me better, hehe), plus comments and suggestions were such that i should try the prayer & intercession ministry and stuff like that... wow!! they barely know me and yet such comments were made? i mean, that's cool =D and somehow it led me thinking back to the sel #7 leaders' retreat in mid nov recently where auntie ooi (and a lil bit from ps frankie) prayed and ministered to me, saying that i'll be a woman of prayer, being used in the area of encouragement & counselling (these were two words that came from auntie ooi)!! gosh, BIG word lar!! Lord, wat are You trying to tell me? is it a coincidence that the words PRAYER and INTERCESSION are used twice?? or could it juz be that people see these two words, bcoz somehow my mom is the one involved in it and somehow we got linked somewhere? hmm... time to start seeking the ever-knowing God, altho i still feel strongly that areas with kids & young children are where i do better in *smilez widely*

No comments: