Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is Cerebral Palsy (CP) genetic? 脑性麻痹症是否会遗传?

It never did cross my mind that this may be a subject playing in the mind of a potential, if we ever got together, and plan to start a life together. I was recently confronted with whether CP is genetic, and will eventually affect our future children, if I were ever to start a family, haha. I guess people think that this may be a very sensitive issue, and perhaps did not wanna hurt me by posing such questions.

I don’t think it is an issue to be worried about because I was not born with it. It only happened after a fever attack. To give you the benefit of the doubt, particularly on the genetic question, see this. Does it clear your doubts now? ;)

Also, view the history of CP, the causes of CP, and the various types of CP for further knowledge. So,朋友们。。 终于清楚CP的情况了吗? 终于明白CP是不会遗传的吗?哈哈哈。。当我听到一位朋友说CP遗传, 这真的笑死我了。。 哈哈哈。。


No comments: